Livethread 12: Global COVID-19 Pandemic[unable to retrieve full-text content] submitted by /u/hasharin [link] [comments]Published at Thu, 07 May 2020 20:23:17 +0000Read More
Category: Reddit World News
China Vows To Brutally Crush Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Protesterslevel 2No one (‘s government) gave a shit back then and they won’t now even if China kills them all. I absolutely hope I’m wrong. Everyone’s...Read More
Covid-19 has damaged the trust Canadians have in their American neighbours, while U.S. residents collectively have more faith in their northern counterparts than they do in themselves, a new online poll suggests.
Covid-19 has damaged the trust Canadians have in their American neighbours, while U.S. residents collectively have more faith in their northern counterparts than they do in themselves, a new online poll suggests.[unable to...Read More
NZ foreign minister backs Taiwan’s entry into WHO, bucks Beijing’s bullyingI really hope that these are some of the cracks, Taiwan getting recognition for just how solid of a country they’ve been and belong on these...Read More
Livethread 11: Global COVID-19 PandemicFrom Australia:PM Scott Morrison will not walk one inch down Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo’s conspiracy theory road, which holds that COVID-19 began life, or at least crossed from bats to...Read More
- A Broadband Engineer Was Spat on by a 5G Conspiracy Theorist. Then He Got Coronavirus: In UK the attacks on network workers are getting more frequent, brazen, and violent.
- Livethread 12: Global COVID-19 Pandemic
- Satellite images reveal North Korea is building a giant facility which could hold nuclear missiles capable of hitting the United States
- Norway mosque attack and murder trial begins in Oslo
- Coronavirus: Lockdown bites poor as France eases grip